Thursday, February 4, 2010

2 - two is better than one






January has slipped by me FAST LIKE PRONTO LIKE WHOOSH LIKE POOF LIKE *SOUND OF SPRINKLES ALL OVER MY HEAD* i didnt even have time to update my blog.

why? cos all the awesome events which took over 95% of my brain cells to plan happen for the january babies. lots and lots of surprises. i was only left with 5% of my heart and soul in school either stoning or sleeping. being unproductive, coming out with nicknames for people like dida which became didaehdildo. -________-

february and its time to save up ALL my money. apparently i didnt for the past few days. i had yusrin's bday, my mum and my dad's consecutively since 2nd feb. i have yet to polish up my studying skills. which reminds me i have 2 practicals next week with 2 presentations left undone in my desktop. (NOTE TO SELF:WHAT THE FCUK YOU DOING NASYITA?!?!?!?!?!?!) Imagine all 4 on the same day - APPARENTLY THAT IS NOT A DREAM.

adding on my mocks are next week too. my notes are fluttering all over my study table. i dont know which is which. tuition is my only source of money. i'm saving for those shoes in cineleisure's rockstar. yummeh.

not forgetting to reconnect to the people i've lost touch. i am missing you loads. to spend quality time with boyfee, which apparently i have, had and gonna.

February, have mercy on me.

No comments: