Wednesday, February 10, 2010

3 - cold showers are awesome


finished school freaking early today and tuition was canceled. planned to start my caffeine addiction at the nearest coffee hub or library but the mood wasn't there. i was tired carrying around 3 thick lecture notes and a laptop with a bottled water and had no companion so i went back home instead and had a very very cold shower which was refreshing enough and yet, my elongated hands have yet to open any of the manuals to even read. my eyes are droopy and all i want to do is be a sloth and sleep. can somebody motivate me?

just saw my group's hip hop video and i wanna say congrats to us. we did our best and had a really fun time making up moves that were just too childish and weird enough but i had fun. pictures have been loaded to my fufu and i bet im gonna post it somewhere later in this blog.

in fact, i feel so darn busy that i dont really have time to collate my thoughts all in this blog that i just wanna start a photoblog or maybe none at all? my fickle minded mind wants to change this skin to something else while my body just wants its beauty sleep.

and after reading all this again, i just find out i'm fcuking lazy.





TO BED!

No comments: