Thursday, July 12, 2007

hi stranger.

hello hotstuff(:

let me introduce to you a guy with great talents and looks. AHA. my newly obsession, KYLE PATRICK :D okay. he is hot lah. ahhhhh. he's the new lead singer to the click five. he's the type of guy that i would go for. weeeeee (: i might be migrating to the europe, for that? i guess. i'll be travelling all around the world after i'm joining an airline, serious. AHAHAHA

today was a tiring and long day to me. girl talk with fitri let me all out about my feelings. and i felt good after letting it all out to her. i didnt have time to talk to the rest because i'm scared it would came out in the wrong time and place. letting it out was quite funny and easy. ahaha. she made me so comfortable to talk to her. after the talk i realise, i'm an absorber. AHAH. like in keeping things to myself and dont talk until someone ask me to. fitri also had her problems with her bf and the guy. its funny listening to her stories. we did that over a nice milk tea ice blend and oreo choc. and the long walk from school to plaza. and the conclusion was made that guys in our school are dumb. HAHA. in a good way not bad.

harry potter is now in cinemas. i wanna watch it. transformers too! and tomorrow there's no cca. weeee, i made plans! okay okay. shan't be excited about it.

and tmr i'm having SSSS lesson. HAHAHAH. figure that out. only wawa knows and she's NOT suppose to tell ANYONE.

theres no kindness in your eyes, the way you look at me is just not right. theres a stranger in my life. you're not the person that i once knew, if they could only see it like i do.

they may see a stranger too.

No comments: