Thursday, July 19, 2007

i'm still waiting in line.

eyes aren't visible

that is what i would describe these few days. ecstatic. i'm too content that little little things took into consideration of building a new friendship. ahaaaa. another merepek statement.

too happy, yes. lately, problems has been botling up but i took it all away in school. thats a place for me to make myself happy with friends around. everyone's happy. ika, wawa and dee are like the best to be around with.

wawa and her be-friend, good luck to you both. tmr's 20/07/2007. HAHAH. adh thought it was a nice date to hook up la. HAHAHA. okay okay (: dee and her be-friend, good luck to you too ah. hahaha. you guys are so cute together. very compatible and sweet to look at. hahaha i cant wait for you guys to hook up la! ika and yaqin, good luck too (: its been a while hearing about you and him.

and as for me, i'll take it slow. i have this problem of not showing my feelings. i would impersonate myself or people as another person when i talk to a person who wants to know how i'm doing with my life. i always regret of not telling how i feel towards the person i like. and it took me 3 years to forget totally about him. i don't even understand myself. so i need to change my attitude and be more open i guess. so yes, more hintings okay. but i'm not hoping much. its hard to get him and he won't notice. seriously. HAHA. pfftt. all those heartbeating moments lar sey.

I enjoyed dodgeball during PE. it was quite stupid to play with 5 against 2 with only 2 balls. HAHA. and they were leon and JZ. they're so easy to catch the ball so we hardly won. cheryl got injured as leon hit her on the face too hard i guess. once i got into fits of laughter seeing jz catching the ball at the start and i was trying to get the ball when he snatched it from me and i fell on the floor laughing. he hit me with that ball, funnier!

classes are getting better. i love erica! haha. she's like a sis to me. so sweet and kind. we crap around a lot ah. and weixi and her knows my secret. lalala. okay. that was childish of me.

okay tomorrow's friday, i love lar sey.

HEEEE :D

No comments: